Ni Sa Bula - Welcome to Fiji
. This heartfelt greeting is your warm invitation to visit an undiscovered paradise!
More then anything else, the Fiji Islands are an exotic destination, a South Pacific tropical island paradise of charm and cultural diversity. Its miles of unspoiled beaches, sparkling lagoons and radiant sunsets offer an experience you'll never forget.
From giant mountains to tiny atolls, Fiji's 300 tropical islands are as richly varied as the diverse friendly colourful people who inhabit them who equally welcome the couple in search of privacy or the group on the trip of a lifetime.
With Fiji as your clients' destination, each day brings with it new & fascinating experiences.
Southern World Fiji is based in Nadi where our team of experienced destination specialists will tailor-make the ultimate Fiji experience for to suit every guest's specific requirements, preferences and budget.
Group itineraries have been our strength and our groups department led by Mesi Kailawadoko (Operations Manager) has her finger on the pulse of what's new & available to cater to each group's special interest needs & requirements including specialists in various fields to present to or escort groups as well as unique & unusual venues to host groups like private orchid gardens, local art galleries & rural Fijian villages.
Year round balmy weather, a stress free environment and world-class facilities with first class service, make Fiji as near as possible to paradise - a truly great escape. Southern World Fiji prides itself on delivering a very personalized service experience and has always maintained strong personal relationships with our various suppliers to provide clients with highly competitive rates. Top ten things to do in Fiji
A Few Facts
- Snorkel and dive on fabulous coral reefs
- Go big game fishing
- Visit a traditional Fijian village
- Swim in the warm, crystal clear water
- Sip cocktails as you watch the sun sink in a blaze of colour
- Explore tropical islands
- Try the traditional drink of Fiji - Kava
- Surf the big breaks
- Be amazed as fire walkers trek across the pits of red hot stones
- Cruise through clear, warm, turquoise waters onboard a luxury cruiser
- Population: A mere 750,000 people inhabit the Fiji Islands - the majority of whom live on the two larger island.
- Time Zone: Fiji is 12 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time.
- Electricity: 240 volts - most resorts and hotels have 110-volt converters.
- Taxes: A Government Value Added Tax (currently 12.5%) is applied to all goods and services supplied. A Hotel Turnover Tax (HTT) (currently 5%) also applies.
- Climate: Now you have found paradise! Fiji enjoys the perfect climate year round. November to April 86°F, May to October 79°F.